Categories

Archives

Visitors

  • 202471Total reads:
  • 11Visitors today:
  • 102449Total visitors:
  • 0Visitors currently online:

Minutes 1st Sept 2010

Meeting at 65 Berecroft 1st September 1pm
Present : Councillor John Strachan, Anita (PSCO), Nigel (PSCO),  Jackie, Maureen Lodge, Gary Birch, ZC (Chair), Liane, Ron, Mr & Mrs Bateman
1  Update on the hard standing,
The lines for the Basketball have been completed, Vandalism to the Box by the lights has been damaged, the cable is intact.
No news or update on the power (ZC to chase MR)
It was agreed that the council should fund the power for the lights, perhaps using the Big Society (JS to chase HC)
Still awaiting response form Rainbow for funding to enable a youth shelter
Maureen to contact RB on costs for youth shelters
Nigel also wishes to use/setup the HS for a football project latter in the year and requires our help to find some volunteers to assist with this
2   Future Events….
It was suggested by ML to have this Halloween on the hard standing (weather permitting) assuming power can be had, this was agreed and try to make more of a day of it this year as this year the d’day falls on a Sunday. Andre Star was asked if the Anglia Vehicle could be sued on the night for power and he would look into it’s availability
The 60’s club to organise a table top sale on the HS on regular basis being mindful of the other events similar held at other locations around the town.  (Jackie to speak to the club)  It was also felt this could be held on Halloween and could also perhaps be used in conjunction with the loft clearing for the new lofts
 
3.  AGM
It was decided to set the AGM to the 8th of October if the paperwork is out in time to allow for the months notice.
Cheema handed over the reins to Liane to look after this during his absence
The accounts need to be made available for residents to view as part of the AGM, an Audit is also required and Andrew Start would see if he can help.
The paperwork to go out needs to have a voting slip attached to nominate members (with their permission additional slips available), also tick boxes for a choice on the Constitutions (attache for ref) and reasons why The amendments to our constitution also needs to pointed out.
All paperwork covering letter & Constitutions to be posted and displayed in the window at 65.
It was agreed to purchase ink for the printer to print the paperwork.
4 AOB
Sarah 7 lee Dangerfield have moved off the estate and we wish them well.
They are now no longer eligible to be on the RA  and have any voting rights.  We need to transfer the accounts from Sarah who is a signature (as is ZC) to the new committee after the AGM. We also need to get all the paperwork from them.
ZC needs to produce a Chars letter for the AGM

Comments are closed.